Thursday, January 04, 2007

Ready, Set...um...

All ready to be cranky and bitchy...the steam wheezed out of the engine.

I purposely didn't look ahead to my schedule past one day, knowing full well how fast things can change. I didn't want to get excited if it looked like I might have a day off.

Then I got to work, looked at the week ahead, and an amazing thing happened. The gods were with me. I didn't have to work for the next 2 whole days in a row. I'm enjoying the last day of those 2 as we speak. I go back to work tomorrow, Friday. Just in time for another 2 whole days off. Simply amazing. Lately it seemed I was lucky to get 2 whole days off per episode (ep=approx 8 shooting days), let alone (gasp) in a row. Not only that, but on top of just 1 day after coming back from a major break? woohoo! so far in 2007 it looks like I'm on an early streak of good luck.

I'm writing, some~ish. Piddling, really. Twidlin' here, flounderin there. I can't figure out who gets my attention. But I'm going to make myself chose one very soon and at least finish a draft, even if it sucks. That gives me plenty of time to decide what comes next.

No comments: